Dear Henry:
after checking with your drawing, it 's look professional and pls check the following:-
after checking with your drawing, it 's look professional and pls check the following:-
Ventilation is necessary
Tks!
Air condition is preferable.
Considering now as the electric cost and the hardware (air conditioner) will be very expensive
Many sweat will create smell;
Tks!
Air condition is preferable.
Considering now as the electric cost and the hardware (air conditioner) will be very expensive
Many sweat will create smell;
Window Glass can be tempered glass that minimize the degree of damage ;
Sure will follow your advice.
Office : Steel platform is more preferable than wooden platform. The latter will be easy fall down after certain kind of impact ;
Agree!
Pls consider;
Agree!
Pls consider;
Toilet is not the right place , it must be next to your store or behind it. It prefer set on your left hand side instead of right.
Will try to amend but relocation of toilet is not quite feasible as the cost will be increased and I need to return to the originial form when I quit renting. This means extra cost. Moroever, the existing toilet is the only place that have window for ventilation.
Will try to amend but relocation of toilet is not quite feasible as the cost will be increased and I need to return to the originial form when I quit renting. This means extra cost. Moroever, the existing toilet is the only place that have window for ventilation.
Is it a industrial building ? noise nuisance can be minimized if it is located at industrial building.
It is a warehouse and office. The floor can support 300lb. I guess noise will not be an issue due to the thick floor, Can you advice on this?
It is a warehouse and office. The floor can support 300lb. I guess noise will not be an issue due to the thick floor, Can you advice on this?
Flooring of the basket court? Please consider a flat surface with good leveling must be provided.
I am considering plastic floor (無逢地板) and you may suggest other material as well.
Dear friend KXXXX,
Really thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Henry
I am considering plastic floor (無逢地板) and you may suggest other material as well.
Dear friend KXXXX,
Really thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Henry
2 則留言:
c_sir恭喜你! 離夢想愈來愈近了!
雖然是辛苦的! 但我想是值得的!
若不閒棄的話!
也讓我在我的網站幫你宣傳你的籃球場夢想吧!
發佈留言