2008年5月22日星期四

其它意見

這些意見是一些我從未見過,網上的朋友給我的:

今次的場地和上次的不同。這個場地的優點是樓底高,而且面積好似較大(感覺上),絕對可以打到半場。但照你所說,如果租下,一定要裝修外牆,因為只是一間鐵皮屋,現在幾日下雨已經有滲水的出現,如果天氣再惡劣的話,相信很難繼續練球,那麼便等同戶外場了。

還有保安的而且確是一個重要問題,看你要擺什麼設施在屋內
,如果辦公室,有電腦之類的話,可否想想只加重那間房的保安,還有加設體育室,放籃球用品,這兩間房也加重保障,鎖死大門,這方面創業開頭能慳得慳。有多餘錢才辦吧。

還有通風問題,一直想向你提及,其實還有不少室內籃球場沒有冷氣設
備,我認為你也可以嘗試參考,一來可以減少開支和成本,二來可以訓練體能,只要通風設備做得好,空氣流通,打打下唔覺得焗,甘就冇問題。

冷氣,我始終認為係最昂貴的一項。

其次是廁所問題,你話有水喉沖身,可唔可以整一整加強個水壓
,整一個類似小型浴室的房間

整體來說,如果有足夠客源,平衡開支,我認為這個地方租得過。

最後,你有沒有想過加設一些做gym的設備,除了籃球訓練
,體能訓練也相當重要。

----------------------------------------------

This XXXX, I'm truly appreciate of your basketball mission. Actually, I didnt see all your blog but your vision forced me to send a email to you. Since I'm a basketball lover too. following with my opinion (may be already go over at ur marketing plan, just for your reference if its true)

............

3) I believe $400/hr is too expensive, however 4 lecture is too short. Just an idea as follow

free 1 lecture and advise improvement action plan. 1 year basketball training program with pre-set goal. 2 person training, $600 -$800 per monthly with 4 hour + 1 hour gym training (may be is too low, just a number)

advantage of this scheme

your side : fixed income, more easy to approach customer, more easy on time management, tailor made solution plan to your customer, encourage customer to join (it is important, since customer didn't know u at all, how can he trust you), 2 person can boost up by each other also is a cohesiveness enhancement.

Customer side : lower hesitation, lower cost in case it is not suitable for him. offering an improvement solution program

4) Your geographic customer might not only in Shatin, if street parking is existed on Sat, Sun or week day night.
eg. my team with 4 private car while practice and match. Also 3-4 player with 2 kids.so it may be another opportunity

5) Your can penetrate your idea through private league. Once well-mouth in one or two team, your only problem is too many customer.

6) Team Management experience might be your edge too. I play this league 3 year, but already heard at least 3 team dismiss, maintain a good shape in leisure basketball team is very difficult, u know some one back to china due to work, injury, always sit at the bench, team didnt establish a mission and objective or else....

Finally, I hope your dream comes true. Let me be your pen friend and share more your customer needs.

看見這些回應,感覺是,社會黑暗,人間有情,衷心多謝你們。

如果你們不想在這裏post 你們的意見,請電郵或致電給我。

reboundministry@gmail.com

C sir

沒有留言: